Digital Marketing Associate
Riga, Latvia | Full-Time
Hundreds of millions of people in South-East Asia do not use bank accounts or have credit history, which makes it very difficult for them to access financial services. But most of these people have a large amount of valuable digital footprint and alternative data.
Jeff puts this information to good use to boost financial inclusion. By collecting and centralising information from a variety of sources such as device, eCommerce, TelCo, Social media, alternative payment wallets & more, Jeff builds new ways of matching borrowers with banks and lenders.
We help banks and lenders to service more clients and improve key metrics by providing data-rich loan applicants, while ensuring seamless borrowing process withe exceptional UX and additional benefits for the people seeking financing.
Despite being less than 1 year old, Jeff has already received multiple awards & attracted financing from reputable investors. To better promote our product across an increasing number of channels, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate.
Here is what you'll be doing
- Closely working with the CMO and management of the company to achieve set KPI's
- Working hands on with a number of tasks related to SEO, paid ads, reengagement & more
- Collaborating with product and development people to constantly optimise funnel metrics
- Seeking new acquisition channels and methods to explore continuously
- Getting involved in other areas of marketing - such as retention, e-mail, SMS, push notifications, community management & more
Here is what you'll need
- Can-do attitude, combined with an analytical mind
- Attention to detail and numbers
- Past experience with SEO, SEM, Paid ads, reengagement are all an advantage
- Ability to be a one-(wo)man-rock-band when it comes to marketing
- Mindset to deeply research an unknown foreign market & find local marketing tricks there
Here is what we offer
- Challenging position in one of the hottest Baltic FinTech startups
- Working on products for the wild, exotic region of South-East Asia
- Modern office in the very heart of Riga
- Stable, competitive remuneration
- Dynamic, results-oriented, fast-growing team
- Employee stock options after probation period