Did you know that more than one billion people in South and East Asia lack access to a bank account? For many, this makes it difficult to secure loans and other services, because they don't have traditional financial records like credit scores.
Jeff is a financial super app that measures creditworthiness using alternative data. Our goal is to unlock financial services for the underbanked across Southeast Asia - and eventually globally.
Launched in Vietnam as its first market in 2020, Jeff App has quickly grown into an almost 40 people team across 7 countries. We've also raised $3m in seed-stage investments and expanded to 3 ASEAN markets (and counting). More than 3M people have been serviced and more than 30M products have been compared - and we've just begun!
But we can't do this alone.
As our team grows, we're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to advance our efforts of boosting financial inclusion in several markets in South East Asia. You will report to our Head of Acquisition and join our Growth team.
If you're looking for a challenge and the opportunity to participate in building an exciting, global product, then this role is for you!
- Form an effective long-term SEM and SMM channel strategy
- Be in charge of the end-to-end campaign cycle: from the ad creation, and campaign architecture to result analysis
- Implement the experiment mindset in performance channels management
- Lead performance marketing strategy for new market entries and new product launches
- Closely collaborate with the Head of Acquisition and all members of the growth team
- Review, efficiently optimize and expand our existing marketing activities in Google, Facebook, and other Digital channels
- Introduce new channels to the marketing mix
- 3+ years of experience with Facebook, Zalo, and SEO - the more, the better
- Fluency in Excel, Google Analytics, and other GSuite tools (Tag Manager, Optimise, Keyword Planner) and SEO (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz) tools
As well as:
- A “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- A data-driven mindset and a pragmatic approach to decision making
- A strong sense of ownership
- Detail-oriented, organized, and precise
- Proactive and self-driven
- Growth-oriented - you understand the importance of continuous improvement and self-education
- Someone who feels great in a dynamic, results-oriented environment that advocates open and honest communication
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary based on the local market
- A generous vacation policy that includes annual vacation, national holidays, and various additional days off
- A comfortable and spacious office in Riga, Latvia
- A hybrid approach to work - spend 2 days at home per week after probation
- An international team - a mix of different cultures and experiences to learn from
- Team building events, both remotely and in-office
- Work laptop and any other equipment you need to succeed
- High energy - as a growing startup, no day is the same and there's always something new to learn and do
- Unlimited growth - as the company grows, you grow with us! 🚀
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including "Digital Marketing Specialist" in the e-mail title.
We'll be happy to hear from you!