Full Stack Developer
Riga, Latvia | Full-Time
Hundreds of millions of people in South-East Asia do not use bank accounts or have credit history, which makes it very difficult for them to access financial services. But most of these people have a large amount of valuable digital footprint and alternative data.
Jeff puts this information to good use to boost financial inclusion. By collecting and centralising information from a variety of sources such as device, eCommerce, TelCo, Social media, alternative payment wallets & more, Jeff builds new ways of matching borrowers with banks and lenders.
We help banks and lenders to service more clients and improve key metrics by providing data-rich loan applicants, while ensuring seamless borrowing process withe exceptional UX and additional benefits for the people seeking financing.
Despite being less than 1 year old, Jeff has already received multiple awards & attracted financing from reputable investors. To achieve our future goals and turn product vision into reality, we are looking for a Java Developer.
Here is what you'll be doing
- Implementing product features and enhancements
- Closely collaborating with other developers and team members on a daily basis
- Proactively participating in technical solution and product development decisions
- Ensuring proper testing and quality of your work
- Working on back-end features, while also interacting with front-end and mobile app
Here is what you'll need
- At least 1.5 years of hands-on Java experience
- Preferably experience with Spring, React, Node.JS, TypeScript
- Understanding why you must write unit tests
- Ability to communicate in English with other team members
Here is what we offer
- Challenging position in one of the hottest Baltic FinTech startups
- Working on products for the wild, exotic region of South-East Asia
- Modern office in the very heart of Riga
- Stable, competitive remuneration
- Dynamic, results-oriented, fast-growing team
- Employee stock options after probation period