Did you know that more than one billion people in South and East Asia lack access to a bank account? For many, this makes it difficult to secure loans and other services, because they don't have traditional financial records like credit scores.
Jeff is a financial super app that measures creditworthiness using alternative data. Our goal is to unlock financial services for the underbanked across Southeast Asia - and eventually globally.
Launched in Vietnam as its first market in 2020, Jeff App has quickly grown into an almost 40 people team across 7 countries. We've also raised $3m in seed-stage investments and expanded to 3 ASEAN markets (and counting). More than 3M people have been serviced and more than 30M products have been compared - and we've just begun!
But we can't do this alone.
As our team grows, we're looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to own and improve the automation flow performance. You would report to our Head of Retention and be a part of the Growth team. We're open to both mid-level and senior candidates!
If you're looking for a challenge and the opportunity to participate in building an exciting, global product, then this role is for you!
- Build and improve cross-channel communication flows and user journeys
- Test, review, and optimize all activities, while maintaining a data-driven approach
- Measure and adjust activities over email, SMS, push notifications, and other interaction channels
- Build and groom an increasing number of client segments + craft tailored CRM strategies for each
- Relentlessly seek the optimal versions of content and sets of hooks and triggers
- Actively monitor deliverability and troubleshoot for potential errors when it comes to direct communication channels
- Continuously seek new channels and tactics of direct communication
- Base your decisions on numbers and always have business KPIs and bottom-line results as a priority in mind
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally Customer.io or Emarsys)
- Experience building multi-channel automation flows
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with email deliverability, domain, and IP reputation metrics
As well as:
- Project management skills - the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Critical and creative thinking - always seeking better methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, organized, and precise
- Proactive and energetic
- Passionate about marketing and the overall start-up environment
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
Additionally, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience with our tool stack - Jira, Confluence, Slack, Coda, Miro, and Google Workspace
What we can offer you:
- A generous compensation - though the limit depends on your seniority, our range starts at 1800 EUR / gross / monthly
- A generous vacation policy that includes annual vacation, national holidays, and various additional days off
- A comfortable and spacious office in the center of Riga, in Spīķeri, always full of snacks
- A hybrid approach to work - spend 2 days at home per week, after probation
- An international team - a mix of different cultures and experiences to learn from
- Team building events, both remotely and in-office
- Work laptop and any other equipment you need to succeed
- High energy - as a growing startup, no day is the same and there's always something new to learn and do
- Unlimited growth - as the company grows, you grow with us! 🚀