Did you know that more than one billion people in South and East Asia lack access to a bank account? For many, this makes it difficult to secure loans and other services, because they don't have traditional financial records like credit scores.
Jeff is a financial super app that measures creditworthiness using alternative data. Our goal is to unlock financial services for the underbanked across Southeast Asia - and eventually globally.
Launched in Vietnam as its first market in 2020, Jeff App has quickly grown into an almost 40 people team across 7 countries. We've also raised $3m in seed-stage investments and expanded to 3 ASEAN markets (and counting). More than 3M people have been serviced and more than 30M products have been compared - and we've just begun!
We are growing and need more brain power to bring Jeff to the next level.
As Partnerships Executive, you will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing relationships with financial service providers and other strategic partners, ensuring our platform offers a comprehensive range of competitive and high-quality financial solutions.
- Develop and implement partnership strategies to expand our network of financial service providers and other relevant partners
- Manage the complete sales cycle, starting from lead generation, all the way up to relationship management after cooperation has been launched
- Maintain high standards and exemplary discipline when refining CRM and partner communications
- Create, refine and personalize sales materials for a wide range of partners
- Own the relationship with partners on a day-to-day basis
- Facilitate internal stakeholder communication with regards to partner requirements, feedback & cooperation improvement
- Generate new partnership prospect and leads, engage and discuss initiation
- Review contracts and negotiate with partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to align partnership objectives with overall company goals
- 2-5 years of proven experience in partnerships, business development, or a related field, preferably within the financial services industry
- Advanced or higher level of English & native level of Vietnamese, in order to communicate efficiently with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency with Canva and Google Slides, in order to facilitate independent sales material adjustment and personalization
- MS Excel skills, in order to track and update sales targets
- Fluency with online contact research, in order to amplify lead generation outputs
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Goal-oriented and data-driven approach, with a track record of achieving results.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Extraverted - natural conversation starter and driver, bringing energy into every partner meeting
- Creative - thinking outside the normal product box of features to solve business problems.
- Persistent - pushing Jeff way beyond his comfort zone with compelling evidence, constant communication, and building bridges across functions in the face of stubborn resistance
- A team player - you are ready to sacrifice something in your area when seeing that this could enable other team members / colleagues and give greater impact
- Great in collaboration - product has different life cycles, starting from problem definition/discovery and ending with deploying to production and keeping evolving it. In each of those phases collaboration with design, data, marketing, engineering and others is critical
Additionally, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience with workflow mapping with digital drawing tools
- Basic understanding of design concepts for swifter sales material creation
- Experience with Airtable, Coda, Pipedrive (either one)
- Experience in banking, consumer finance, insurance, TelCo
What we can offer you:
- A generous vacation policy that includes annual vacation, national holidays, and various additional days off
- A hybrid approach to work - spend 2 days at home per week, after probation
- An international team - a mix of different cultures and experiences to learn from
- Team building events, both remotely and in-office
- Work laptop and any other equipment you need to succeed
- High energy - as a growing startup, no day is the same and there's always something new to learn and do
- Unlimited growth - as the company grows, you grow with us! 🚀
Send your CV to email@example.com including “Partnerships Executive” in the e-mail title.
Join us at Jeff and make a meaningful impact by connecting customers with the financial products they need. If you're passionate about building lasting partnerships and driving growth in the financial marketplace, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now to become our Partnerships Executive and be part of our dynamic team!