Did you know that more than one billion people in South and East Asia lack access to a bank account? For many, this makes securing loans and other services difficult because they don't have traditional financial records like credit scores.
Jeff is a financial super app that measures creditworthiness using alternative data. Our goal is to unlock financial services for the underbanked across Southeast Asia - and eventually globally.
Launched in Vietnam as its first market in 2020, Jeff App has quickly grown into an almost 40 people team across 7 countries. We've also raised $3m in seed-stage investments and expanded to 3 ASEAN markets (and counting). More than 3M people have been serviced and more than 30M products have been compared - and we've just begun!
But we can't do this alone.
As our team grows, we're looking for a Product Manager to own and improve our various products. You will report to our COO and be a part of our product team.
If you're looking for a challenge and the opportunity to participate in building an exciting, global product, then this role is for you!
- Analyze and provide insights into our customer needs and market trends
- Create and maintain a product strategy with a focus on short iterations to accelerate feedback and learning, by having a deep understanding of our business and industry
- Be accountable for Product discovery, setting Product objectives and key results, and creating and facilitating GTM strategy
- Collaborate with the engineering team so that product development is executed in an iterative & lean approach with minimum waste in the process
- Analyse data and work closely with our Data team to make data-driven decisions
- Passion for solving customer's problems and making their life easier
- Proven experience in building complex Fintech products
- Proven experience in applying product discovery tools and techniques
- Experience & expertise in Lean thinking and Agile values, principles, and delivery practices
- Experience in prototyping techniques
As well as:
- Product scoping skills - the ability to work with scope in a way to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Critical and creative thinking - always seeking better methods
- Excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, organized, and precise
- Proactive and energetic
- Passionate about product and the overall start-up environment
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
Additionally, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience in UX / UI Design
- Usability / Value / Demand testing techniques
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Miro
- Experience with data analysis
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary based on the local market
- A generous vacation policy that includes annual vacation, national holidays, and various additional days off
- A comfortable and spacious office in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam,
- A hybrid approach to work - spend 2 days at home per week after probation
- An international team - a mix of different cultures and experiences to learn from
- Team building events, both remotely and in-office
- Work laptop and any other equipment you need to succeed
- High energy - as a growing startup, no day is the same and there's always something new to learn and do
- Unlimited growth - as the company grows, you grow with us! 🚀