Riga, Latvia | Full-Time
Hundreds of millions of people in South-East Asia do not use bank accounts or have credit history, which makes it very difficult for them to access financial services. But most of these people have a large amount of valuable digital footprint and alternative data.
Jeff puts this information to good use to boost financial inclusion. By collecting and centralising information from a variety of sources such as device, eCommerce, TelCo, Social media, alternative payment wallets & more, Jeff builds new ways of matching borrowers with banks and lenders.
We help banks and lenders to service more clients and improve key metrics by providing data-rich loan applicants, while ensuring seamless borrowing process withe exceptional UX and additional benefits for the people seeking financing.
Despite being less than 1 year old, Jeff has already received multiple awards & attracted financing from reputable investors. To achieve our future goals and steer our product and its features towards continuous improvements, we are looking for a Product Manager.
Here is what you'll be doing
- Gathering business requirements from all stakeholders & translating them into development tickets
- Maintaining and grooming product backlog
- Ensuring smooth communication and understanding between development team and business
- Taking a proactive part in feature research and analysis & constantly improving product in line with findings
- Gradually evolving into a more senior/leading product guru
Here is what you'll need
- Can-do attitude & ability to find solution for any problem encountered
- Past experience with agile development teams, mobile apps and FinTech products is an advantage
- Ability to "wear many hats at the same time"
- Mindset to proactively seek room for product improvements and enhancements
- Ability to swiftly learn new tech tools & work well in a dynamic envorinment
Here is what we offer
- Challenging position in one of the hottest Baltic FinTech startups
- Working on products for the wild, exotic region of South-East Asia
- Modern office in the very heart of Riga
- Stable, competitive remuneration
- Dynamic, results-oriented, fast-growing team
- Employee stock options after probation period